If you’re one of the many people who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle while cutting down on food costs, there’s nothing as good as a meat grinder to help you reach your goals. A good meat grinder is the perfect way to prevent nasty additives and chemicals from making their way into your diet; when you grind your own meat, you avoid the preservatives and bulking agents that supermarkets and manufacturers add into their products to make a quick buck.
Grinding your own meat comes with many advantages; you can control the thickness of the grind according to your personal tastes, and you always know exactly what is in your food. A grinder gives you control of what you eat, and it allows you to avoid nasty chemicals; it’s a perfect tool to help you improve your diet without having to make time-consuming lifestyle changes.
Top 10 Best Meat Grinders Comparison Chart
Factors To Consider When Buying A Meat Grinder
When you buy a high-quality grinder, it makes your life easier, but during the buying process, many people have trouble picking the best meat grinder because they get overwhelmed with all the different types of features that they offer; this often causes people to buy an expensive grinder that doesn’t have all the features that they need. If you’re going to be spending your hard-earned money, it’s always best to make a purchase that you know you are going to use.
Always consider the following before making your decision:
How Much Meat You’ll Be Grinding
An industrial grinder isn’t always your best choice; this is especially true if you are only going to be grinding meat for a couple of people at a time. Casual users that don’t grind too much meat are better off getting a smaller model that doesn’t take up too much room in the kitchen; they are easier to clean, and their size makes them more practical to use.
For example, some people who don’t mind putting some muscle into their grinding choose a top-tier manual grinder like the norpro Manual Grinder, but most casual users opt for a small but effective electric grinder model. If you’re going to be grinding occasionally, consider a small, effective and high quality model like the Waring MG105, Sunmile SM-G31 or the LEM Products .75 HP.
On the other hand, if you are going to be grinding meat for sausages, dog food or for a lot of people, then a bigger and more powerful model might be better suited for your needs. Models like the STX 3000 TF Turboforce, Best Choice Electric 2.6 HP, STX 3000 MF Megaforce and the LEM Products 1 HP can grind hundreds of pounds per hour.
Before buying a grinder, figure out how much meat you’ll be grinding. It makes picking out the best meat grinder a lot easier.
If you already have a stand mixer, you can buy an attachment that will transform it into a meat grinder. An attachment like this is perfect for people who don’t plan on grinding large quantities of meat at once. If you think you are going to be a casual user, then purchasing an attachment might be better than buying a whole grinding unit; it gives you all the functionality of a grinder at only a fraction of the price. It won’t work for large quantities, but it’s perfect for one person or a small family.
There are tons of different meat grinder models on the market, so you have a lot of choices when it comes to how much you are going to have to pay for your unit. You can get a discount model at a low price, or you can spend more money for an industrial unit.
It’s your choice, but it’s always best to have a budget planned before you make your decision; there are tons of models on the market, and it can be tempting to go over budget when you see all the cool things that they can do. Don’t get wooed by special features that you’ll never use, and make sure to only spend what you can afford; at the end of the day, all units perform the same basic functions.
Types Of Meat Grinders
There are three basic types of meat grinders, and each one comes with its own pros and cons. In this section we’ll give you a quick overview of each type, and we’ll try to help you decide what the best meat grinder for your circumstances is.
A manual grinder is perfect for people who only grind occasionally, but if you’re going to buy one of these grinders, you have to be willing to put some elbow grease into your grinding. Manual grinders depend on your strength to grind up the meat, and they are not always suitable for people who physically can’t put the required effort into the process. It can be tiresome, and it requires strength and patience.
Manual grinders are perfect for areas that don’t have a reliable source of electricity; many people use them in remote locations like cabins where electricity isn’t always guaranteed. A manual grinder is a stable tool that is almost impossible to break, so many people choose them for their durability and dependability. If you have the strength and patience to grind meat using just your muscles, then a manual grinder is probably a good choice for you.
A standalone grinder is made for one thing only; these electric units allow people to grind large quantities of meat without straining themselves like they would have to with a manual grinder. These units cost more than a manual grinder, but they use strong engines to grind meat for you; it makes the process effortless on your part.
Standalone grinders usually come with replaceable grinder plates, so you are able to produce different textures with one grinder; this gives you different grinding styles to experiment with. If you want more than basic ground meat, an electric standalone unit gives you plenty of different grinds to experiment with.
Meat Grinder Attachment
Stand mixers made by companies like KitchenAid sometimes allow you to add a meat grinding attachment to them; if you want a versatile unit that can do more than just grind meat, then a stand mixer is a great choice. These units are perfect for the amateur chef; they give you the opportunity to grind meat, but you can also use your mixer for a variety of cooking tasks.
The most expensive part of electrical grinders are the motors that come inside of them. When you use a stand mixer attachment, you already have the engine in your mixer, so you can buy an attachment at a lower price than a standalone unit. A good attachment will work almost as well as a standalone unit at a fraction of the price. It gives you tons of flexibility when it comes to blades and different types of grinds.
Take a look at this video that demonstrates KitchenAid attachment works:
Best Meat Grinder Review
There are so many meat grinders on the market that it can be tough to figure out where to start. We’ve tried to make this process easier for you by giving you reviews of some of the best-selling units on the market. Check out our meat grinder reviews to figure out what the best meat grinder will be for the type of cooking that you do.
If you are looking for a good meat mincer instead, check out our best meat mincers guide.
#1 LEM Products .75 HP Review
The LEM Products .75 HP grinder offers you a perfect combination of affordability and power; the unit is priced like a low-powered model, but it has a strong motor that grinds all types of meat with ease. This extra power ensures that your grinder never gets stuck; it can get through over 300 pounds of meat in an hour.
This unit is extremely solid and durable; quality parts and heavy-duty materials make this unit weigh in at about 47 pounds. When you pick this unit up by its built-in handle, you can feel that it is made of quality metal gears and materials. The Size #12 grinder can easily get through your biggest jobs, and its attractive steel casing is easy on the eyes. If you need performance, style and dependability, then this unit is one of the best meat grinders on the market today.
LEM Products .75 HP Pros:
- Great Quality – The unit is designed for fast and frequent use in the home. You never have to worry about overwhelming this unit.
- Dependability – The metal gears in this unit are top-quality; you never have to worry about a tough cut of meat clogging things up and stripping your gears.
- No Pre-Freezing – The LEM has a “Big Bite” feature; this means that the unit will quickly grab any piece of meat that you put inside of it. Cheaper units won’t do this, and some of them need to use frozen meat.
- Power – The LEM can grind bones with ease; this means you never have to worry about your unit getting stuck on the job. It comes with three different cutting plates that can precisely power thorough any type of meat that you want to use.
- Simple To Use – You simply put your meat in the grinder, and it powers through it. There’s no pre-freezing or other preparations.
- Excellent Value – The LEM offers great value. It’s almost impossible to find another high-powered machine like this without spending a considerable amount of money.
- Weight – The unit weighs 47 pounds, so if you are looking for something portable that can be transported with ease, then this unit may not be for you. It does come with a handle, so moving it isn’t that hard, but it is a little on the heavy side.
- Size #12 grinding blades can handle lots of meat at one time
- Measures in at 18.6 x 15.4 x 16.8 inches, and weigh about 47 pounds
- Good sized meat tray makes it easy to use; 11.5 x 8.5 x 2.25 inches
- All metal gears for top-quality performance and durability
- Comes with a “Big Bite” auger, a knife, three plates and three stuffing tubes.
- Two-year warranty on parts and labor; excellent customer service and support from the manufacturer
The LEM is a great grinder that offers you high-quality grinding at a low price. You can easily run hundreds of pounds of meat through the grinder, and you never have to worry about it getting clogged or stripping the metal gears inside of it. It’s a strong and good-looking unit, and if you buy it, you can feel confident that you’ll have it forever. The machine works flawlessly, and it’s perfect for beginners and seasoned pros alike. It’s a little pricier than inexpensive grinders, but the price increase is justified by the machine’s quality, dependability and ease of use.
#2 Waring Pro MG855 Review
The manufacturers of the Waring Pro MG855 did a great job of combining functionality and good looks with their new MG855. The MG855 is perfect for creating all types of ground meat, and its powerful engine guarantees that you’ll get the job done quickly. The MG855 has a large meat hopper, and this makes feeding large amounts of meat into the machine a breeze.
The MG855 is a perfect unit for people who want to conveniently grind their own food. The unit is easy to use, and it comes with three different sized cutting plates; this allows you to customize your grind for different recipes and food textures.
Waring MG855 Pros:
- Price – The manufacturer of the MG855 cut the price of this new unit; it’s markedly less expensive than older models made by the same manufacturer. They cut the price, but the unit still has a powerful motor that goes through meat without jamming.
- Easy Assembly – This unit is very easy to take apart and put together; this makes cleaning the pieces of this unit very easy. You simply take it apart, and then you clean the individual components.
- Design – This unit is very compact, so you can store it almost anywhere. Its attractive design looks good, so you can keep it out on your counter without taking away from your kitchen’s looks. It has a large hopper, and this means that you can feed large amounts of meat into the unit without constantly having to refill it.
Are There Any Cons?
The MG855 doesn’t really have any cons; some customers don’t like that some of the metal pieces aren’t stainless steel, but other than that, the unit gets positive reviews.
- 8.6 x 11.9 x 15.6 inches
- 1000 Watt motor
- Three cutting plates included; fine, medium and coarse
- Two sausage attachments
- Large hopper makes feeding meat convenient
- Five-year warranty
The MG855 is a perfect unit for home use. It’s one of the best meat grinders because it is quick, efficient and always gets the job done with minimal strain. If you need a stylish and powerful piece for your kitchen, then you really should consider buying this unit. Customers love the speed and power of this machine, and when you try it out, you’ll realize just how powerful and convenient it is.
#3 LEM Products 1 HP Review
This LEM unit is for people who are serious about grinding meat; its one horsepower engine can grind up to 550 pounds of meat per hour without a problem, and it comes with a 15.5 x 11 x 3 inch meat pan that allows users to grind large amounts of meat without having to constantly fill the unit. It’s a heavy-duty unit that weighs in at 63 pounds, but it does come with a handle that makes moving it a little easier.
LEM 1 HP Pros:
- Design – This LEM unit was made for heavy-duty grinding; it has all metal gears, and a powerful 1 HP motor that can effortlessly grind through large quantities of meat. It’s certified to UL standards, and it has a circuit breaker that automatically shuts the unit down when it senses danger.
- Power – The one horsepower motor in this unit is very strong. If you need to grind large quantities of meat, then this unit is powerful enough to do it for you. This solid unit has stainless steel motor housing and all metal gears. It’s powerful, and it was designed to last for a long time.
- Ease Of Use – This grinder is very simple to use. You simply turn it on and put your meat inside of it. There’s no freezing your meat or any other preparations that are often involved with cheaper units.
People really like this unit, but some people think that 63 pounds is a little much. The unit does come with a handle, and the weight is understandable when you consider the high-quality parts and motor that are inside of the machine.
- #22 head; one horsepower motor make grinding fast and easy
- Weighs 63 pounds; 15.5 x 11 x 3 inch meat pan
- Built-in circuit breaker
- All metal gears and parts
- Three cutting plates
- Three stuffing tubes
- Two-year warranty
This grinder is fast and powerful; if you want a unit that can grind tons of meat without slowing down, then this one will be right up your alley. When you pick this unit up, it weighs a bit, but that’s because of the high-quality parts and motor inside of it. It’s relatively quiet for all the power you get, and you really can’t go wrong with this unit.
#4 STX 3000 MF Megaforce Review
The STX 3000 MF Megaforce is a unique grinder that has a cooling system inside of the unit; this system keeps your grinder cool while it is operating. The lack of heat is supposed to add years of life to your grinder. The STX comes with a standard Size #12 grinding head, and its body is made of solid aluminum; this unit is one of the best meat grinders on the market because it is built to last.
The STX ships with three different cutting plates for different consistencies when grinding, and the blades can be used together to speed up the grinding process. When multiple blades are used, you can grind up to 225 pounds of meat in an hour, and you can control the consistency of your grind with much more precision.
STX 3000 Pros:
Design – The STX was designed with the home user in mind; the unit is powerful, and its self-cooling system guarantees that the unit won’t overheat during a large job. It has two grinding speeds, and it can grind in reverse when meat gets stuck. It comes stocked with a large feed tube, so you can process large cuts quickly.
Well Built – The components of this unit are all solid and built well; you’ll never have to worry about plastic parts breaking or stripping when you grind a tough piece of meat. Compared to other similar units, this unit runs quietly.
Efficiency – The STX can grind up to 225 pounds of meat in an hour; it’s an efficient machine, and it can handle almost any job you have for it. If you need reliability and efficiency, then this machine is perfect for you.
The unit is not dishwasher safe, so you’re going to have to clean it by hand. Most people soak their pieces before cleaning them to make the process easier.
- 16.5 x 6.5 x 14.5 inches
- Weighs 12 pounds
- One-year warranty; the manufacturer will fix or replace the unit
- Three speed grinder (two grinding speeds and one reverse)
- 3000 Watt motor
- Three cutting blades included
The STX is a great grinder that gives you a professional quality grind at home. It’s fast, effective, lightweight and dependable. If you need a sturdy grinder that quietly produces ground meat, sausages and anything else that you can think of, then this unit is for you. It’s competitively priced, and most people are impressed with this grinder’s quality and output.
#5 STX 3000 TF Turboforce Review
The STX 3000 Turboforce is a powerhouse when it comes to grinding meat; the company that manufactures this unit is known in the industry for their quality products, and this 3000 Watt unit is sure to impress you with its speed and power. More than 80,000 units have been sold in the past seven years, and the company boasts a 99.8 percent satisfaction rating. The STX sets the standard for excellence, and it offers you some of the best grinding technology that money can buy. The STX is one of the best meat grinders on the market because it includes all the power and added attachments that you’ll ever need.
The STX is an electric meat grinder, and it includes three stainless steel cutting blades, a Size #12 grinding head, three grinding plates of various sizes and a set of three sausage stuffing tubes with an adapter and Kubbe attachment. It’s made of food grade cast aluminum, so you never have to worry about the unit breaking after being handled roughly.
STX 3000 TF Turboforce Pros:
- Variety – The unit comes with many attachments and grinding heads; this gives you control over what the unit produces. Most kitchen grinders come with a small Size #5 or #8 head for grinding, and this makes it hard to grind a lot of meat quickly. The STX comes with a Size #12 head; meat never gets stuck in the grinder, and you can grind large quantities at one time. The unit ships with three grinding plates, three sausage tubes and a Kubbe attachment for traditional Middle Eastern dishes.
- Durability – The STX is made out of food grade aluminum; most other grinders on the market are only coated with it. This makes the unit one of the most durable on the market today; it can take bumps and jostling without breaking. It has 3000 Watts of peak output, so you’ll never have to worry about burning out the engine when you put in large cuts of tough meat; you have to be careful when using other grinders on the market, but the STX can grind anything that you put in it.
- Three-Year Unconditional Warranty – Most meat grinders on the market only offer customers a three-month warranty, but the STX comes with a three-year fix, replace and repair warranty; that means that the company will replace the unit with no questions asked. They fix and repair your unit, pay for shipping and offer you a full refund if you aren’t satisfied with the product. The manufacturer stands by this unit, and they offer one of the best warranties on the market today.
- Three speed grinding levels; 3000 Watt engine for power
- Size #12 grinder for heavy-duty cuts of meat
- 2.5 inch diameter output
- Unit measures 16.5 x 6.5 x 14.5 inches; weighs 12 pounds
- Comes with three grinding plates, cutting blades and sausage tubes
Does The Unit Have Any Cons?
The only complaint that customers have had about this unit is that the parts aren’t dishwasher safe, so you have to clean them by hand after using them. One reviewer put their parts into the dishwasher by accident, but after contacting the company, they were sent brand new parts under the unconditional warranty.
This unit is made for grinding meat, and it does its job perfectly. If you need a strong and fast unit that doesn’t turn your meat into mush, then you definitely should consider the STX 3000 TF Turboforce Pro.
#6 Sunmile SM-G31 Meat Grinder Review
The Sunmie SM-G31 was designed for people who need a basic electric grinder; it’s fully functional, and it’s perfect for people who won’t be grinding commercial amounts of meat. Its one horsepower engine can power through decent sized chunks of meat quickly.
The Sunmile was designed to be easy to use; you simply switch the unit on and put your meat inside of it. There are no complicated processes to go through; it’s just a basic fully functional grinder that was designed to be compact, lightweight and easy to use. Customers who buy the SM-G31 appreciate simplicity and fine design in their appliances. If you’re looking for a basic machine, then the SM-G31 will be perfect for your needs.
Sunmile SM-G31 Pros:
Makes Grinding Easy – The unit has a simple on/off switch; there aren’t any other settings to confuse the user. We always recommend reading the manual before using a unit, but with this one, it’s really not needed.
Compact – The manufacturers of this unit made it nice and compact, so you can easily store it without taking up much room. It’s simple design makes for easy cleanup, and if you decide to leave it out, it looks great.
Reliable – The 800 Watt motor in this unit can easily grind through large amounts of meat quickly. If you need a reliable grinder at an affordable price, then the SM-G31 will be a perfect addition to your cooking appliance arsenal.
Comes With Accessories – The unit comes with three separate cutting plates, so you are able to produce grinds that are different textures. It also comes with Kubbe attachments for sausage making, an aluminum meat tray for easy feeding and a plastic food pusher for safety.
Customers who use this unit generally have positive reviews, but some people don’t like that you can’t clean it in the dishwasher; the pieces aren’t dishwasher safe, and they will discolor if you try to run them through a cleaning cycle. The unit also doesn’t have a reverse button, so if it gets clogged, you have to manually unclog it.
- Unit measures 19.3 x 10.4 x 8.4 inches, and it weighs about eight pounds
- 250 Watt rated motor; 800 Watt max power
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- Three durable cutting plates; Kubbe and sausage attachments included
- UL Listed
- One-year warranty
According to most meat grinder reviews, this unit is perfect for people who will only use it occasionally. It’s not really suitable for grinding up hundreds of pounds, but it’s good enough for what most families consume. It’s not an industrial model, but it makes grinding a lot easier than a manual model model. This unit is priced low, and you get a decent unit that always gets the job done right.
#7 Norpro Meat Grinder
The Norpro Manual Grinder is for users who want the ability to grind their own meat without using an electrical device. This handy machine is perfect for people who don’t have the need to grind up large quantities of meat at one time. The Norpro can act as a grinder, mincer and a pasta making tool; it is versatile, and you never have to worry about electrical malfunctions or motor breakage.
The Norpro is much more than a simple meat grinder. You can grind nuts, veggies, baby food, pate, bread crumbs and anything else that you can imagine. The unit comes with two grinding plates, and this gives you complete control over your meat’s texture. Its suction cup attachment gives you stability when you are grinding, and it can easily be attached to any smooth table or counter top.
Norpro Meat Grinder Pros:
- Manual Unit – Users like that they can control the speed of the grinding process without depending on electricity. With this unit, you never have to worry about malfunctioning parts; a unit like this will never break.
- Good Anchoring – When you stick this unit on a table with its suction cup mechanism, you never have to worry about it moving. The unit stays in place throughout the grinding process, and it doesn’t slip and slide like some other units on the market.
- Simple Design – This unit’s design is very simple, so that means that it’s unlikely to break, and it also means that it is very easy to clean. There are only a few parts that need to be cleaned, and they are easily accessible.
- Great For Small Quantities – According to most meat grinder reviews, this unit is perfect for individuals or small families. It’s compact, and you can grind up meat when it is needed. The turning handle doesn’t take much effort, and you don’t have to concern yourself with a large unit that takes up a lot of space. It can be used for nuts, meats, veggies and anything else that you need to grind.
Are There Any Cons?
Users of this unit noted that fat and tendons may get stuck when grinding, so you need to make sure that you aren’t putting bones or tendons into the grinder. Remember, you’re grinding by hand, so you may have a tough time muscling through fat or tendons.
- Comes with one plastic tray, suction cup and a recipe booklet
- Weighs two pounds
- Measures in at 8 x 5 x 5 inches
People love this grinder, and they find that it is less intimidating than an electrical appliance. If you are looking for a manual grinder, then this is one of the top models that we recommended. It’s lightweight, easy to store, easy to clean and it will grind up a variety of foods. The suction locking system ensures that your grinder won’t move while you are using it, and you can leave it out because it looks sleek and modern in every kitchen.
#8 Waring MG105 Meat Grinder Review
The Waring MG105 is an inexpensive unit that is perfect for people who are just getting into grinding their own meat; it’s a low-priced unit that is capable of grinding large amounts of meat without any effort. The unit’s stainless steel housing looks great in any kitchen, but don’t let its looks fool you; it has a powerful motor that is capable of grinding through large portions.
The unit comes with two sausage attachments, three cutting blades, an easy to use on/off switch; it also has the capability to run in reverse when meat gets stuck in the grinder. It’s a great unit at a reasonable price, and it’s perfect for family and personal use. This electric unit comes with a limited five-year warranty, and it weighs in at about nine pounds.
Waring MG105 Pros:
- The unit is affordable
- It works faster than hand powered units
- Easy to take apart; this makes the unit very easy to clean
- Perfect for family and personal use
- Decent quality for a low price
- Can handle large quantities of meat
- Five-year warranty
Are There Any Cons To This Unit?
- The outside of the unit is stainless steel, but the internal gears are plastic; this can cause some performance and durability issues
- The unit tends to get clogged up when users try to grind too quickly
Waring MG105 Features:
- 500 Watt capacity engine; makes grinding meat easy
- Stainless steel housing; the unit is aesthetically pleasing
- Easy to operate on/off switch with a reverse function
- Three cutting plates give you the option of grinding your meat coarse, medium and fine
- Two sausage attachments
- Measures 9.2 x 16.4 x 8.5 inches, and only weighs nine pounds
- Five-year limited warranty
The Waring MG105 is perfect for people who aren’t going to be doing any heavy-duty grinding; it can handle a lot of meat at once, but the internal gears probably can’t handle large quantities on a daily basis. If you need an inexpensive unit that will only be used once or twice a week, then you really can’t go wrong with this model. It powers through meat quickly, has a nice finish and comes with solid steel cutting blades. It’s perfect for people who need ground meat on an occasional basis.
#9 Meat Grinder 2.6 HP Review
The Best Choice Electric 2.6 HP meat grinder is strong enough for industrial use, but it was designed to look good inside of your kitchen. If you need an industrial strength meat grinder, then this model will get all of your grinding done quickly and effectively.
The main feature of this meat grinder is its strong motor; the 2.6 HP motor can quickly and effectively grind your meat without any strain. Grinding large quantities of meat is no problem with this motor, and that’s good news for people with large families. The unit comes with three cutting blades, a precision gear drive and easy-to-use electronic controls.
Why Do People Like This Unit?
- Easy To Clean – This Best Choice meat grinder is very easy to clean. The manufacturers didn’t add unnecessary bells and whistles to this machine, and its simple design along with easy access make it a cinch to clean. If you use a toothbrush, you can fully clean the machine in just a couple of minutes.
- Power – The 2.6 HP engine in this grinder makes going through large quantities of meat very easy. It has a 2000 Watt peak output, and a large hopper is included which makes it very convenient to feed large quantities of meat into the machine.
- Flexibility – The machine has three separate working speeds; this means that you are able to adjust the machine based on how much meat you need to grind. The three cutting blades allow you to grind your meat fine, medium and coarse.
- Inexpensive – When compared to other models on the market that have similar output and power statistics, this unit is pretty inexpensive. It’s one of the best meat grinders because it gives you industrial strength, speed and power at a price that is affordable for home use.
Are There Any Cons?
Most users love this unit; it’s powerful and effective. The only real complaint from customers is that the unit doesn’t come with a sausage attachment. If you are planning on making sausage with this unit, you’ll need to buy your own attachment.
- Weighs about 25 pounds
- 2.6 horsepower three speed engine; 2000 Watt output potential
- Aluminum hopper and case
- Three steel blades included
- Food pusher
- Can run in reverse mode
This meat grinder is a great deal; it gives you industrial power and efficiency at a low price. It runs smoothly, and it’s quieter than other models that have similar specifications. The machine can grind up meat as fast as you can throw it in there, so it’s the perfect machine for people who want a strong unit that will last them forever.
Nowadays the necessity of electric meat grinders has increased considerably as people are more inclined to save their time for more important issues like playing with kids or going for a family walk. That is the reason that you can meet all sorts of electric meat grinders in the market. In order not to get confused in this wide variety of appliances we have singled out a few to make your choice easier. Below we will present a few electric meat grinders that are highly recommended by many users and by us as well.
Electric Meat Grinder – We recommend
Top Choice Electric Meat Grinder Reviews 2016
Read our best electric meat grinder reviews and make the right choice for you!
The electric meat grinder is a must-have device in any kitchen. It saves time, energy and even money. For instance with VonShef Digital Meat Grinder you can both control the consistency of the sausages you eat and save more money. It allows you enjoy peace of mind and rustling delicious dishes. This appliance creates comfort in any kitchen, as Vonshef Digital Meat Grinder is completely versatile.
- Removable grinder head
- 500W low-noise motor
- Stainless steel housing and knife blade
- 3x cutting plates (0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 inches)
- Digital display window
VonShef Digital Electric Stainless Steel Meat Grinder’s Pros:
This electric meat grinder has many advantages, but there are a few important points that should be mentioned. It has a digital display window which is easy to read. It has a removable grinder head and other detachable parts for easy cleaning. This grinder is well known for its reverse function for smooth operation and spacious filling tray that gathers the meat until you finish grinding. It has non slip feet that make the grinder optimum safe.
Any cons to this unit?
In addition to all these advantages there are a few small points that should be followed to avoid the malfunctioning of the electric meat grinder. You should wash the plunger, hopper plate and head under warm and soapy water. You had better not to use steel wool, scouring powder and solvents in this grinder. Besides if you are eager to put it in the dishwasher, please kindly ignore that decision. This appliance is not suitable for dishwashers. In case you want your meat grinder stay in its best condition then wipe the metal parts of the grinder with vegetable oil.
What Type Of Use Is The VonShef Digital Meat Grinder Best Suited For?
VonShef Digital Meat Grinder is ideal for homemade sausages. You can ground your own meat and ensure that there are no preservatives and additives in it. Nevertheless it is a heavy-duty appliance and is suitable for non-stop grinding.
How Do You Care For The VonShef Digital Meat Grinder?
This device is not designed for dishwasher cleaning, so you had better use some hot soapy water to clean all the pieces, especially the hopper plate, plunger and plate.
In general, the VonShef Digital Meat Grinder is an important investment in your kitchen. At least you will have home-made sausages for the breakfast.
Thanks to its cowl induction cooling system, STX 1800MG has a double life compared to other electric meat grinders. It is not a secret that the reason of malfunctioning of other meat grinders is an overheated motor, which stops working immediately. With Magnum 1800W you will avoid similar issues long enough.
- Magnum Patented Air Cooling
- Tomato Juicer with 3 Cutting Blades,
- Z3 Grinding Plates, Kubbe and Sausage Tubes
- Locked motor wattage of 3000 watts
- 1 year – 100% – fix or replace guarantee
STX-1800-MG Electric Meat Grinder’s Pros:
Regardless the fact whether you are a beginner or a professional food processor the STX 1800W has all the necessary equipments you need in your kitchen. It should be mentioned that the grinder has an A size #12 head made from 100% polished food grade cast aluminum. Whereas other manufacturers use coated one which poisons our food and adds unpleasant elements to it. The cutting blades, grinding plates and sausage stuffing tubes come in 3 sizes and your kitchen becomes armed with all possible weapons. It goes without saying that the package includes kubbe and tomato juicer attachments..
Any cons to this unit?
Next to all these advantages many customers mention that the motor makes loud noise. We assume that it should be understandable as the cowl induction cooling system plays a major role in this case. You had better choose another electric meat grinder with a smaller wattage if the noise is a major problem for you.
What Type Of Use Is The STX-1800-MG Best Suited For?
STX-1800-MG is ideal for homemade sausages and not only. Thanks to its cowl induction cooling system the device has a double life and you can avoid motor overheating quite a long time. It is perfect for making kubbe and tomato juice.
How Do You Care For The STX-1800-MG?
This device is not designed for dishwasher cleaning, so you had better avoid dishwasher. Otherwise the aluminum parts will face discoloration because of water oxidation.
This electric meat grinder is a helping hand for home use as a heavy duty grinder. Sunmile electric grinder SM-G73 has a die-cast metal hopper and powerful 1000watt motor. This grinder is able to grind big portions of meat in a short period of time. It does the job quickly, easily and accurately. Due to its high-power and durable motor you can use it time after time. The Processing becomes simplifies thanks to the removable square aluminum tray which holds enormous amounts of meat. The set includes 1 stainless steel and 3 other cutting blades, 3 sausage attachments, 1 plastic food pusher.
- Powerful Motor of 1000W max power
- Big Capacity Tray
- Reverse/circuit breaker function, low noise, good ventilation
- Polished Cast Aluminum Grinding Head and Tubes
Sunmile SM-G73 electric meat grinder’s Pros:
The Sunmile SM-G73 has 1-year manufacturer warranty. It is able to grind up to 185lbs per hour. Its grinding head and tubes are made from polished cast aluminum. Thanks to its big gear and gearbox it releases powerfully.
Any cons to this unit?
The only disadvantage of the grinder is that it isn’t dishwasher safe thoroughly. It should be mentioned that only cutting plates and blades are dishwasher safe. In case you place the tube, hopper, screw or other parts in the dishwasher, it will face discoloration because of aluminum oxidation. Hopefully, you can contact the manufacturer or the seller in similar cases, if the product is still in guarantee.
Moreover, if you are looking for a grinder made from completely stainless steel, then this is not your choice. The cutter and the round disk of Sunmile are stainless steel, whereas the tube and tray are aluminum.
What Type Of Use Is The Sunmile SM-G73 Best Suited For?
The Sunmile SM-G73 is designed for heavy duty jobs and you can use it in restaurants and cafes. It is able to do the whole job alone without overheating the motor and so on.
How Do You Care For The Sunmile SM-G73?
This device is not designed for dishwasher cleaning, so you had better avoid dishwasher. Otherwise the aluminum parts will face discoloration because of water oxidation. Only cutting blades and plates are dishwasher safe, the rest should be cleaned in a hot soapy water and should be well-dried afterward.
The Weston electric meat grinder enables you process your own meat, wild game and any other meat for sausage, burger and so on. Its 350 watt motor is perfect for grinding domestic meat. You can grind up to 6 pounds of meat easily and quickly. The grinder is armed with a stainless steel hopper, a circuit breaker and an extra large rectangular.
Due to its compact design the Weston No.8 ½ HP electric meat grinder and stuffer is a desirable addition to any kitchen. It has stainless steel cutting knife, two grinding plates, three stuffing funnels, a stuffing star, funnel flange, snack stick funnel and cyclone auger.
- 2 stainless steel grinding plates for three sorts of grinds (fine, medium and coarse)
- 1/2 -horsepower/350-watt motor
- Permanently lubricated and air cooled motor
- Sausage stuffing funnel
- Large grinding tray
Weston No. 8 Meat Grinder’s Pros:
With the locking knob maximum meat flow becomes possible. It has sturdy handle for easy moving, rubber and non-slip feet for stability and 1-year warranty. The grinder is easy for clean-up and has metal gear construction for optimal grinding performance. It guarantees lifetime usage.
Now you can grind farm raised and field fresh meats for sausage, burgers, meatloaf and more. Make a wide variety of snack sticks, Italian sausage, breakfast links and summer sausage with 10, 20, 30 and 40 mm sausage making funnels.
Any cons to this unit?
The only deficiency of the electric meat grinder is that it is not dishwasher safe completely. You should put the parts in hot soapy water to avoid further unpleasant smells from the grinder.
What Type Of Use Is The Weston No. 8 ½ HP Best Suited For?
The Weston No. 8 ½ HP is a splendid choice for your burgers, sausage, meatloaf and more. You can enjoy homemade burgers without thinking about additives and preservatives.
How Do You Care For The Weston No. 8 ½ HP?
You had better avoid dishwasher and use hot soapy water for cleaning the parts thoroughly and attentively.
How Did We Choose These Grinders?
We searched the Internet trying to find awesome grinders that offer value to the people who buy them. We compared meat grinder reviews, and we slowly compiled a list that we felt we could recommend to our viewers. Every grinder on our list has generally positive reviews, but we also looked at other factors like price and durability; we chose units that provide users with the best grinding experience.
Q: How do you clean a grinder?
A: Regular cleaning is important; you never want bacteria to form inside of your grinder. Hot soapy water and scrubbing with a small brush will guarantee that bacteria doesn’t form on your grinder.
Q: Do you need to sharpen the blades?
A: If your meat comes out looking like a paste, then it’s very possible that your blades are dull. If you use your grinder heavily, you may need to take your blades to be professionally sharpened once a year, but most home users get by without ever getting their blades sharpened.
Q: Can you put other things in the grinder?
A: Yes. Grinders do grind meat, but you can also use them for nuts, veggies and other food items. Your only limitation is your imagination.
Making The Decision
Buying a meat grinder is an easy way to guarantee that you avoid the chemicals and additives that are put into the pre-ground meat that you buy at the store.
They make the grinding process quick and painless, and they come in a range of designs. You have a lot of options when buying a meat grinder, so make sure that you have a general idea of how much you are going to be using it before you go out and buy one.
Use our meat grinder reviews to find the specifications you need, and then buy a unit that meets them at a price that you can afford. Grinding meat is healthy and easy, and we believe that our reviews will help make the buying process a cinch.